Stay at home date ideas
1. Let him give you a makeover. He picks out your clothes, does your makeup and hair. Be sure to catch a before and after photo!
2. Stand-up comedian marathon on Netflix.
3. Grab some popcorn and read the Craigslist "missed connection" section. (Found under personals). It's a wild ride!!4. Watch one of the funniest movies ever made. You can find the official list here.
5. Watch funny videos on YouTube. This can go on for hours and will only get better after a beer or two!
6. Write a short script, act it out and film it. Put it on YouTube if you dare!
7. Play a favorite childhood board game like Battleship or Sorry.
8. Build a fort, eat junk food, watch a Disney movie, color in a coloring book... and then see where the night takes you.
9. Play paint twister. Use an actual Twister mat or make your own using a plastic table cloth. Put washable finger paints on the colored dots and have a fun!
10. Write a rap song together.
11. Play Would You Rather.
Going out date ideas
12. Go out to a comedy club or catch a standup act at a local bar or theater.
14. Hit up the arcade, earn a butt load of tickets and cash them out for something awesome... like a pencil topper...
16. Go to a novelty museum, like a museum that only features cheese or the Museum of Modern Farts (I just made that one up.) Admission is usually very affordable for these places- rarely going over $10 a ticket.
17. Take a class in something uncharacteristic for yourself: Take a manly man to knitting or cake decorating class. Are both you hip hop lovers? Try out a country western line dance class!
18. Dress up like superheroes and deliver basic needs care packages to homeless people on the street.
20. Have a fast food picnic in a nice cemetery (or public park if the cemetery is too odd for you). Order an appetizer, main course AND dessert! I've done this before and it was magical!