Today we present you a recipe for a delicious onion rings, the perfect appetizer to a beer but not only!
1. Peel the onion and cut off the tip.
2. Cut the onions into thick circles. Each onion split into 2 or 3 pieces.
3. Now you need to separate the layers of an onion and put it all into a bowl with warm water. Everything is done to separate the thin transparent skin which separates the rings from each other.
4. Take three bowls and..
- 4.1. In the first of them pour a flour, a freshly ground pepper and a tablespoon of salt.
- 4.2. To the second bowl put two tablespoons of the mixture, resulting in a first bowl. Pour a glass of milk and add one egg.
- 4.3. The third bowl should contain breadcrumbs
5. It's time to breadcrumbing. Each ring coat with prepared ingredients.
6. Heat the oil in a saucepan to a temperature of 180°C. Throw a few rings at the time, when the onions become golden brown, pull it out on a paper towel to drain the oil.
In this way we received a delicious snack. Enjoy your meal!