Don't have an idea for the afternoon, and you don't want to sit all day at home and idly wasting time? Would you like to have fun, do something interesting and at the same time, work on your body and burn yesterday cream cake? Great, our option for you is go to the climbing wall!
First time on the climbing wall can be difficult, especially for women who have less than men developed back muscles and other body parts. While climbing works the whole body, virtually all muscles are involved. At the beginning, we have some advice for you, so that climbing will be more pleasant.
1. If you have a fear of heights or general concerns before going on a climbing wall, bring your friends, friends or family. They add you courage, and as is well known, in the group always merrier.
2. Don't know where is the nearest climbing wall? Search the web, climbing walls often are located near the gym, in buildings, as well as on the outside. Select the best option and go climb!
3. You can climb with a rigging or without, but without ropes height at which you can climb is limited, often without ropes climbing novice and children on the smaller walls. The best from the beginning to get used to climbing with assistance.
4. Do not buy expensive equipment right away, as a rule, everything can be rented on site. Just dress comfortably, and if you really like climbing, you should invest in a pair of suitable shoes and chalk bag to hands don't slip when you're climbing.
5. While climbing works the entire body, but most of its upper part - the torso. If climbing becomes (and it is very likely) your hobby, you should take the time to exercise to increase your strength and endurance. Such exercises like squats, push-ups, pull up and handstands. With athletic body climbing will be easier, you'll be able to climb longer and therefore it will be more enjoyable for you.
If you need a help from indyvidual instructor, ask whether on climbing wall where you're going is possibility to rent such a person. For the beginning always easier is with someone who is experienced. Good luck!