Given 2020 has been a year of change for travel, we want show that travel can be about exploring the hidden gems around you as.
So we want to propose you some places in Europe to travel in for Christmas holidays:
Malta. Neat tips for your Mediterranean adventure!
- Go sightseeing and shopping in Valletta,
- pay a visit to St. John Co-Cathedral,
- swim, snorkel, or sunbathe at Balluta Bay,
- have coffee along the Portomaso Marina,
- ride a boat or ferry to The Three Cities,
- witness sweeping vistas at the Upper Barrakka Gardens,
- indulge in Mediterranean cuisine at Mdana’s restaurants.
Lisbon, Portugal. Tips for 1 day in Lisbon, the Capital of the country:
- marvel at the iconic Torre de Belém,
- explore Alfama District’s old-world charm,
- make a side trip to Sintra, wander around the Praça do Comércio,
- eat pastel de nata at Pastéis de Belém,
- gaze at masterpieces at the National Museum of Ancient Art and finally enjoy drinks at Bairro Alto.
Venice, Italy. Add these helpful tips to your bucket list for when you explore this romantic city!
- Visit St. Mark’s Basilica, stroll along St. Mark’s Square,
- take a Grand Canal Boat tour, capture scenic moments at the Ponte di Rialto,
- taste delicious cichetti at a bacaro,
- grab a gelato at one of the city’s many gelaterias,
- shop like a local at the Rialto Market.
Most Europe countries, as of date, are open for travel from the EU and some outside countries, while domestic restrictions are gradually being lifted. Most non-essential businesses and attractions are open under restrictions, while restaurants, cafés, and bars are open under certain guidelines and protocols. Wearing a face mask in public transportation and any enclosed public space is required.
Wish you Marry Christmas holidays wherever you spend them!